Friday, August 17, 2012

A Digital Card

Newly Added:  I have gone back to my original blog, It's All About The Journey for now. I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you at my journey blog. :)

I have not been able to make a paper card by myself in a very long time. I hope to change that soon. But until then I decided to make one using the MDS program from Stampin'UP! so that I could participate in this weeks PPA Challenge.


Here are the Digital elements that I used:

Good Times 2 (stamp)
Tea Time 2 (stamp)
Ink Splatter
Stitching embellishment
Flag punch
Fan Fair designer papers
Early Espresso & Summer Starfruit digital ink



I had a lot of fun making a card using the MDS program. I hope that you enjoyed  seeing it. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me. :)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary - So good to see you again! Your MDS card is beautifully done! Love the bicycle image! And your photos are gorgeous as always - Grace is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp! I would totally order this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous, Mary! You have always done such an excellent job with MDS! I love everything this card! It's digital perfection!

    ReplyDelete