Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fun With Grace

I 'm so far behind in getting all of the photos that I took of Grace edited. Tonight I decided to have some fun with a few of her photos. I took many photos of Grace wearing her sun glasses & sitting in her little chair. If you follow me on Facebook then you will see the same photos that I am adding to this blog. Either way I hope that you enjoy them and smile as I have. This is Grace at 4 months old. She is now 5 months old. :)

Hmm, I think I need a manicure.



Okay Thats enough about me, now let's talk about you.



You don't Say!



They went that away.



I added tihs photo just because I think she looks so cute. Yes, I am one proud great-gradmother.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fantastic week.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Joan. We think Grace is very special. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos Mary. Grace is just the cutest baby! Love her sunglasses and the fun captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow whee, what gorgeous photos of graceful Grace in her elegant sunnies, & love the words for each photo - brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is she....so darn cute!!! I love the cute fun tags you added to the photos & she is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary just a note do you know about a recall for the seat Grace is using children are falling out of it she is soooo cute hate to see her hurt Love doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous. I heard about the Bumbo chair being recalled as soon as it was announced on the news. My granddaughter was notified right away and was told to get rid of it ASAP. Thankfuly Grace was watched every second she was in the chair. But thank you, because we may not have known about it.

      Mary

      Delete