Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello! I hope that this new week is bringing you lots of wonderful weather and an abundant amount of happiness. :)


I never realized how happy it would make me to take photos of babies. They are so beautiful ,so sweet (even when they are crying), and their innocence takes my breath away.


In the digital page that I made of Grace this week I am using photos that I took of her two weeks ago. What a little dolly she is. :)



I made this page for a new challenge this week at Soul Scrappers. I loved the quote so much that I decided to make it into WA to share with those of you who would like to use it on your scrap pages or cards. I used the MDS program to make my page.




I have not set up my 4shared account for this blog yet. But if you click on it and save it to your computer it should work just fine for you. If not then please visit my other blog and download it through my 4shared account. I hope to  have that set up here very soon. Please remember that it is for your personal use only.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.





2 comments:

  1. She is such a little sweetie pie, Mary!!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous. she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete